Saturday, February 14, 2009

WAITLISTED????

So I just got waitlisted from my dream school, Marymount Manhattan!
Here are all the reasons I want to go there!

1. Its in New York City, my dream city, the city I hope to work and live in.
2. Its close to central park and the met, and its in New York City
3. They have a graphic design and journalism major!
4. Its in New York City, which is a perfect distance from my current location, California!!

Anyways, yesterday I had an interview with Claires at the mall. But hey its money, so I hope I get it. 
I have to fill out an application for the kite store, that's my dream job cause its super close to where I live.

This skirt it a DIY! I love that word. It used to be a trapeze dress from H&M. I got it in San Francisco last summer but I never wore it, So I decided to turn it into a skirt. 

One of the great things about having a mom who is an independent clothing designer is (meaning she makes all her clothes at our house in her studio, and sells them at stores around and sells them at shows around and at our house) she has a sewing machine, so she can put in elastic for me!!

The jacket is from Target, the belt is from a vintage store, tights and tank top are Marshalls.

1 comment:

tea sea said...

OH MY GOSH! you got waitlisted from Marymount!!!!!! THAT IS SO EXCITING! gahhh you have to tell me as soon as you find out whether or not you get in!