
Sorry I haven't posted in the longest time, its been crazy hectic around here
Yesterday me and some friends went to the Huntington Library in Pasadena.If you have never been I seriously suggest that you do and during spring, when its sunny. When we went it was slightly cold and spring has barely sprung so the flowers weren't in full bloom yet but it was still beyond gorgeous! Plan a visit please!!! huntington.org
Anyways, while doing some homework (I despise AP Art History q-cards!!!), I was talking to my friend Tali and we were discussing Anderson Cooper in one message and in the other places we want to visit. So I decided to post pictures of places that I am dying to go visit. I have had this dream for the longest time about backpacking to random places. I love the idea of going places that are bigger than me and seeing and experiencing cultures more profound than my back yard of orange county.











(In order from left to right to left again: New York, Thailand, South Africa, Sacre Coeur Chapel in France, Istanbul, Northern Ireland, London, New Zealand, Great Barrier Reef in Australia, Greece, Brazil, Cornwall in England (where my grandma was born!) and Dubai) But trust me, there are 10times more places that I would love to experience!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment